Information Technology > Printing > Wireless Printing > Windows WiFi Print
Windows Wifi Print
Printing to an RMU printer from your own computer has never been easier. For our Windows users, we have a number of different installers for each of our wireless-enabled printers on campus. Select the version of Windows that you're using and download the installer below.
This service currently will work on both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, XP and Vista PCs and prints to any of the following printers:
Not sure which version (32-bit or 64-bit) that you need? Click here to determine which version of the Windows OS you are running.
Instructions for Using Wireless Printing on Windows
- Click "Run" to run the software.
This window will appear:
- Click "Install".
- After a few minutes, the package will be installed. When it does, this window will appear. On it, click "Finish".
- To print, click on File in the left-handed corner of your document and go to Print.
- Under Print, you will see the printer that you just installed. Click on it to select it.
- A window will appear. You must type in your user name.
- Go to the release station of the printer to which you sent your job and release your print job as usual, by entering your User ID and Password.
- The printed document will remain in the Pharos print queue until it is released at the print station.
- Jobs older than two (2) hours will automatically be deleted and your account will not be charged.